On Thursday I was lucky enough to go to a fantastic event at Manchester Town Hall, put on by See Film Differently (check out their website here). Used as a stand-in for the Houses of Parliament, it was a perfect venue with a specially curated exhibition featuring stills from the movie and costumes worn by Streep herself. The wonderful HeyUGuys sent me to the event, so to check out my review and see whether Meryl is destined for Oscar glory, just click here!
- Fifty one is too young for anyone to die. James Gandolfini always amazed me - what performances we have to remember him by. 2 hours ago
- RT @Matthewceo: @iamnotwaynegale This is DEFINITELY going to be the best film of 2014... youtube.com/watch?feature=… 5 hours ago
- Beijing Flickers review for @thncom. Take me to one of Shi Shi's shows, please: thehollywoodnews.com/2013/06/19/eif… #edfilmfest 5 hours ago
- Such a huge fan of Jonathan Groff in @kylealvarez's C.O.G. Check out my review for @thncom here: thehollywoodnews.com/2013/06/19/eif… #edfilmfest 5 hours ago
- @andrewelias Hero. X 7 hours ago
MEMBER OF THE LAMB