On Thursday I was lucky enough to go to a fantastic event at Manchester Town Hall, put on by See Film Differently (check out their website here). Used as a stand-in for the Houses of Parliament, it was a perfect venue with a specially curated exhibition featuring stills from the movie and costumes worn by Streep herself. The wonderful HeyUGuys sent me to the event, so to check out my review and see whether Meryl is destined for Oscar glory, just click here!
- @AlexanderJMoss I liked the second... Fair. You're missing out on some serious Gravage. 2 hours ago
- @AlexanderJMoss I'm sorry Alex, I'm really sorry. In other news, you at The Hangover tonight? 2 hours ago
- @AlexanderJMoss Is it weird that I just pictured the monsters from Attack The Block? Yes, yes it is... 2 hours ago
- @AlexanderJMoss #Pikevaj Oh Alex... 2 hours ago
- @JoeyUps You sound like Jedward when trying to be Megan Fox, by the way. 2 hours ago
MEMBER OF THE LAMB